Microphone and Webcam audio issues on Dell Latitude 3,5, 7k series laptops.
Through some research this is a known issue with these series laptops running windows 10.
To remedy this, you will want to go into device manager and uninstall the audio drivers for the device.
Next perform the following-
How to Disable Automatic Driver Downloads on Windows 10
- Right click the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Make your way to System and Security.
- Click System.
- Click Advanced system settings from the left sidebar.
- Select the Hardware tab.
- Press the Device Installation Settings button.
- Choose No, and then press the Save Changes button.
Finally you will want to download the driver from dell not windows and install it and restart the machine.